We are excited to let you know that we are accepting speaker submissions for the Inspiration sessions at the JPI HDHL conference on June 17th 2020. With the Inspiration sessions we intend to stimulate the exchange of new and exciting ideas in the area of food, nutrition and health.
Are you an innovator in the field of food, nutrition and health? Do you want to share your passion with a wider audience? Take your chance and submit your idea for an inspiration session now! You can submit your proposals until March 9th.
Why you should consider presenting at the JPI HDHL conference?
- 250 people knowing your name — best personal ad ever!
- Impress and inspire your peers with the great work you’re doing
- Get more involved with the rest of the JPI HDHL community
What, when, where?
- Your own session at the JPI HDHL conference June 17th in Brussels
- Each speaker will host 2 sessions
- Duration of each session: around 20 minutes
- Expected audience for each session: 20-25 persons
- Innovative ideas aiming to transform the field of food, nutrition and health
- New and exciting concepts to bridge the gap between research and policy, or to involve stakeholders
We welcome proposals that explore interdisciplinary connections between the area of food, nutrition and health with others areas like social science or communication.
How to submit?
Applicants are invited to apply by filling out the application form until March 9.