EU-funded projects focused on food system can now join forces in the FOOD 2030 Networks
Development of the FOOD 2030 Online Platform by CLEVERFOOD
Many good food-focused initiatives are underway in the EU, but they are fragmented and don’t cooperate across the board. So, the funded EU project CLEVERFOOD was established to bring all of these existing initiatives together and maximize their impact on climate, nature and biodiversity protection, and public health promotion across the European continent. HDHL participates in the project as a partner. To advance their goal, CLEVERFOOD developed the FOOD 2030 Online Platform which consists of 2 networks:
Project Collaboration Network
The objective of the FOOD 2030 Project Collaboration Network is to unite various projects, partnerships, and networks aiming to transform the food system into one that is fairer, healthier, and more sustainable. By becoming a part of this network, you will have the opportunity to:
- Broaden your network and collaborate with similar projects.
- Exchange successful strategies and discover potential synergies.
- Access tailored support and enhance your skills.
- Engage in joint activities and coordinate events.
- Present your project outcomes effectively to maximize their influence.
- Contribute to policymaking and shape future EU legislation.
Connected Lab Network
The goal of the FOOD 2030 Connected Lab Network is to enhance the effectiveness of individual labs, communities of practice, and other co-creation initiatives involved in transforming the food system at local, regional, and national levels. By becoming a part of this network, you can:
- Exchange experiences with other living labs, communities of practice, and co-creation initiatives.
- Share successful practices in transforming the food system at various levels.
- Receive tailored support on specific topics aimed at influencing policymaking and informing future EU legislation.
Collaboration with FOODPathS
FOODPathS joined the FOOD 2030 Project Collaboration Network. FOODPathS is a project funded by the European Commission that aims to offer a concrete pathway and necessary tools to support the establishment of the European Partnership for Sustainable Food Systems (SFS) for People, Planet & Climate. HDHL participates in the project as a partner.
Up until now FOODPathS has collaborated with CLEVERFOOD in the creation of a joint session during the FOOD2030 conference, working together to build inclusiveness and discuss about systemic approaches for transforming the food system at the local, national and European level.
FOOD2030 Networks Conference - Transformative Food System Innovation
On 5 - 7 March 2024 all farmers, entrepreneurs, policymakers, researchers, living lab representatives and other food system innovators are invited to join the FOOD 2030 Networks Conference. This conference aims to coordinate cross-project collaboration for transforming the agriculture and food system, bring together innovators working on solutions, and foster dialogue with policymakers at different governance levels on removing lock-ins. Read more about the upcoming conference.